Multi-Voice Instrument Synthesizer
“The mind of man is capable of anything–because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.” – Joseph Conrad
From Wendy Carlos to Tomita to Chick Corea, I have always admired the spectrum of sculpting tools available to synthesists. I worked restlessly to squeeze a wall of interconnected modules into the Enzo so that you can both find your own voice and lose yourself inside a halo of sound.
Take an Inward Voyage
A multi-voice synthesizer that will track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation. All without any special pickup installation. Just put it on your board and discover your own reality. The Enzo isn’t limited to guitar; use it on any instrument whether drum machine, vocals or other synths. Completely transform your input signal and synthesize. Use the full synth palette of multimode analog style synth filters, ring modulation, envelopes and much much more to drive punchy, thick synth textures. Or, explore an altered state of your pure instrument signal by transforming it with pitch, time and modulation effects. Plug in to a revelation generator.
Click the (+) signs to learn more
Changes the pitch of the Synth or Dry signal in half step increments
Alt Function: Portamento
Smoothly glide from one Synth note to another (Bends the pitch using the filter envelope as a modifier in Dry Mode)
Changes the cutoff frequency of the filter
Alt Function: Filter Type
Select between 6 filter types (from Min to Max) :
1. Ladder Lowpass
2. Ladder Shelving Bandpass
3. Ladder Highpass
4. State Variable Lowpass
5. State Variable Bandpass
6. State Variable Highpass
Adjusts the balance between Dry and Wet signals
Alt Function: Delay Level
Sets the level of a single delay tap from Min to Mid. After the Midpoint, this control blends in a second stereo tap.
Sets attack and decay rates for the Triggered Envelope; sets the direction and sensitivity for the Envelope Follower
Alt Function: Filter Bandwidth (Resonance)
Changes the filter from a wide bandwidth for gentle filtering to a narrow bandwidth for peaky filtering
Detunes the oscillators of each Synth voice (Sets the amount of delay modulation in Dry mode)
Alt Function: Delay Feedback
Sets the repeats for the delay line
Hold to access Alt Functions
Alt Functions are only accessible when this button is held
Press to Select Synth Mode
(Press to Select Synth Mode)
Poly: Multi-Voice Synthesizer with polyphonic chord tracking
Mono: Single Voice Dual Osc Synth w/monophonic tracking
Arp: Turns your chords into sequenced patterns linked to the tap tempo
Dry: Disables the Synth. Allows the filter, delay and pitch shift to be applied to the input signal
Sets the time for the delay (530 mS max delay time) and arpeggiated Synth
Alt Function: Envelope Type
Changes the Filter Envelope from Triggered Envelope to Envelope Follower
Hold Tap: Momentarily turns Delay Feedback to max
Disables processing and passes the input through to the output
Alt Function: Synth Waveshape
Changes the Synth waveshape from Sawtooth to Square
Increases the sustain of Synth notes (Compresses the input in Dry Mode)
Alt Function: Ring Modulation
Changes the frequency of a classic ring modulator. The filter envelope as a modifier
KNOBS "The guitar synth that actually sounds like a synth and tracks so well..."
PEDALS AND EFFECTS "This is THE ONE. This is their next tsunami."
PEDALZONE "Enzo is a Flippin MASTERPIECE."
Multi-Voice Instrument Synthesizer
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control (530 mS max delay time)
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Dimensions – 4.25″ wide, 4.5″ long, 2″ tall
The Ferrari of Synth Pedals
A left-field pedal,.. that has more voices than Billy West.
#1 WINNER: Best Pedal of 2018
Scarily versatile synth pedal
This compact stompbox will prove to be very tempting for adventurous guitarists (or bassists) who may be at the outset of their journey into the dark side of the Moog and want to inject a sheen of synthesis into their more traditional live-band setup. Many players will find the possibilities offered by the arpeggio and filter add up to a hugely creative and rewarding experience, especially with the extra control an expression pedal affords.
First guitar synth that’s totally wowed me..
…You can get the same caliber tones you’d get from a high-quality keyboard synth rig. With Enzo, you get an arpeggiator that tracks beautifully even when you play complex chords. You get a mono synth for super chunky leads and bends reminiscent of Bernie Worrell’s synth sounds in Funkadelic and the Talking Heads. A poly mode yields ethereal pad sounds and can get you that classic THX intro sound.