The ultimate midi control interface for all of your Meris pedals and more.
Unlimited Remote Capability
The Meris MIDI I/O allows you to control up to 4 Meris pedals via MIDI. MIDI controller, wireless with a bluetooth adapter, from your DAW, you decide…
The MIDI I/O unlocks a portal for sending and receiving, but most importantly sharing sounds. I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to.
Sign up for the Meris Newsletter. Be first to know on availability.
We don't ever sell/distribute emails what-so-ever.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at . We will treat your information with respect. Please visit our privacy page for more information. By submitting this form, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
- Compact, pedalboard friendly MIDI I/O for up to 4 Meris pedals
- Allows control of all parameters via MIDI
- Supports MIDI input and output from all Meris pedals
- Allows unlimited offline preset saving and loading
- Wireless compatibility with bluetooth MIDI adapter* (*sold separately: Yamaha MD-BT01)
- MIDI in and out activity status LEDs
- Also compatible with Empress and Chase Bliss** pedals (**requires special cable)
- *** 9V Power supply not included
- 9V DC center-negative, 10mA, 2.1mm jack
- Dimensions 3.7” wide, 2.6” deep, 1.5” tall
- Weight 6.4 ounces
- Includes 1 Flat 11″ TRS cable. (No power supply included.)