Easily access 4 distinct sounds with a simple and compact footswitch.
Instant Compact Control
The Meris Preset Switch is the easiest way to save and access up to 4 different sounds on any one or more Meris pedal(s).
Angelo and I dreamed up the preset switch for players who would want simple, instantaneous access to multiple sounds. I designed in some DIY midi project functionality for the adventurous tinkerers.
- Easily access up to 4 presets with instantaneous preset switching
- No external power required
- Connect with a single TRS cable (included)
- Control multiple pedals with a simple Y cable* (*not included)
- Designed to be aesthetically placed in front of 2 Meris pedals
- Includes 1 Flat 11″ TRS cable
- PCB socket for mini arduino* DIY midi projects (*not included)
- 8.5” wide, 2.25” deep, 2” tall
- Weight 10 ounces
- Includes 1 Flat 11″ TRS cable.