Easily access 4 distinct sounds with a simple and compact footswitch.
Instant Compact Control
The Meris Preset Switch is the easiest way to save and access up to 4 different sounds on any one or more Meris pedal(s).
Angelo and I dreamed up the preset switch for players who would want simple, instantaneous access to multiple sounds. I designed in some DIY midi project functionality for the adventurous tinkerers.
Sign up for the Meris Newsletter. Be first to know on availability.
We don't ever sell/distribute emails what-so-ever.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at . We will treat your information with respect. Please visit our privacy page for more information. By submitting this form, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
- Easily access up to 4 presets with instantaneous preset switching
- No external power required
- Connect with a single TRS cable (included)
- Control multiple pedals with a simple Y cable* (*not included)
- Designed to be aesthetically placed in front of 2 Meris pedals
- Includes 1 Flat 11″ TRS cable
- PCB socket for mini arduino* DIY midi projects (*not included)
- 8.5” wide, 2.25” deep, 2” tall
- Weight 10 ounces
- Includes 1 Flat 11″ TRS cable.