3-Voice Studio Pitch Shifter w/ Hard Tuning
Her Light Will Change Us
“We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams…” – Arthur O’Shaughnessy (1873)
Twisting real knobs on the 500 series Hedra is way more fun than a plug-in when I’m working on a studio vocal chain.
Sign up for the Meris Newsletter. Be first to know on availability.
We don't ever sell/distribute emails what-so-ever.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at . We will treat your information with respect. Please visit our privacy page for more information. By submitting this form, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
Powerful in Execution
Put Hedra 500 into your studio rack and re-voice your melody palette in real time. 3 voices, in rhythm, combine with your original voice to create angelic harmonies. Each voice can be delayed and fed back for classic studio fattening, detuning, or extreme warping. Explore pitch locked harmony, either smooth or hard stepped and use your voice as an instrument. Add sonic unease and texture by micro tuning each voice or with our original glide mode to slide between pitches.
Click the (+) signs to learn more
Selects key for diatonic harmonies. Set to max for chromatic shifting Alt Function: Scale Type Select (from Min to Max): Major, Minor, Melodic Minor, Harmonic Minor, Double Harmonic, Lydian Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic
Processes signal when lit, passes dry signal entirely in analog when unlit
Alt Function: Swell Enable an automatic volume swell based on the input
Sets the main tempo/delay time.
Total available time = 520 msec.
HOLD to access Alt Function:
Alt knob functions are available while this button is being held
Adjusts the balance between Dry and Wet signals
Alt Function: Delay Feedback Controls delay feedback
Slightly detunes all three pitch shifted voices
Alt Function: Pitch Correction and Glide
When the knob is between Min and Mid select between: No Correction, Loose Correction, Strict Correction. When knob is between Mid and Max selects amount of glide
When button is lit, Pitch shifters are in the feedback loop of the delay
Alt Function: Half Speed Enables the delay to run at half speed
Sets interval for the second pitch shifted voice
Alt Function: Time Division 2 Sets a fraction of the
main tempo for second pitch shifted voice
Sets interval for the first pitch shifted voice
Alt Function: Time Division 1
Sets a fraction of the main tempo for the first
pitch shifted voice
Sets interval for the third
pitch shifted voice
Alt Function: Time Division 3 Sets a fraction of the main tempo for third pitch shifted voice
3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to Re-Voice your Melodies in RealTime
- Hard Stepped Pitch Correction available
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 520 mS tap tempo synced delay with selectable pitch feedback
- Our Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Balanced I/O, extremely low noise floor and high headroom for a pristine studio signal path
- Color – raw brushed aluminum with clear coat
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- -116 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Burr-Brown precision balanced input and output drivers
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- 100% Analog bypass