Modular Delay System with pro audio heritage, advanced processing and high performance signal path.
LVX was our goal and dream from the start. It took over 2 years in the making. This has been our greatest feat and we’re finally here.
Intuitive. Endless. Deep.
LVX is a Modular Delay System which breaks the paradigm of pre-set delay types in favor of freedom and flexibility. A completely new UI and user experience has been designed from the ground up to make LVX immediately intuitive to navigate. The architecture of LVX allows ultimate creative freedom to design a custom delay. The pedal features discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as desired for nearly infinite flexibility in crafting custom sounds.
The LVX is the delay system I’ve been dreaming of for a long, long time. I wanted something that broke the paradigm of pre-baked delay types in favor of modularity and freedom.
Click the (+) signs to learn more
Sets the delay time for the active delay type
Sets the feedback amount for the active delay type
Adjusts the balance between Dry and Wet signals
Sets the modulation amount for the selected delay type
CONTROLLER 1 (OR C1)
Turn C1 knob to adjust favorite parameter above (for Preset Page).
Use C1 knob to select in Edit Pages.
CONTROLLER 2 (OR C2)
Turn C2 knob to adjust favorite parameter above (for Preset Page).
Use C2 knob to edit values in Edit Pages.
CONTROLLER 3 (OR C3)
Turn C3 knob to change presets or push to enter edit mode. Turn to scroll thru Edit Pages in edit mode. Hold C3 to save.
LED Button 1
Push LED button 1 to activate or bypass preset. This button mimics Foot Switch 1 for desktop users.
LED Button 2
Push LED button 2 to activate or bypass preset. This button mimics Foot Switch 2 for desktop users.
LED Button 3
Push LED button 3 to activate or bypass preset. This button mimics Foot Switch 3 for desktop users.
Tap LED Button
Sets the time for the delay. Hold LED button to engage looper. This button mimics Tap Foot Switch for desktop users.
Foot Switch 1
Engages or bypasses preset. Record/Overdub in Looper Mode.
Foot Switch 2
Engages or bypasses preset. Play/Stop in Looper Mode.
Foot Switch 3
Engages or bypasses preset. Loop FX 1 in Looper Mode (Default is Play Once).
Tap Foot Switch
Sets the time for the delay. Hold to enter Looper Mode. Loop FX 2 in Looper Mode (Default is Half Speed/Reverse).
- Modular Delay System architecture
- 2540mS of Highly Configurable Dual Delay
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable Delay Structures, Types, and Processing Elements for the ultimate customization in delay processing
- Intuitive Color Screen based User Interface
- Always Available True Stereo 60 Second Looper
- 99 Preset Locations in 33 Banks
- Favorite Preset Bank for instant access to your 3 favorite presets
- Instant Access Tuner with configurable Reference and Output mode
- Deep Modifier Section lets you Route Control Signals to Processing Parameters
- True Stereo Processing Elements (Poly Pitch Shifter operates in mono)
- All New Processing Elements including Preamps, Granulize, Cassette, Poly Pitch, and more
- Includes Processing Elements from the Meris family: Polymoon, Hedra, Enzo, and Ottobit Jr.
- Selectable Note Divisions for each side of the stereo Dual Delay
- Digitally controlled Analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Instrument or Synthesizer / Line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable Expression Pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated Expression Pedal Jack
- MIDI implementation for Continuous Control Parameters
- MIDI Preset Send and Receive
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in California, U.S.A.
- Conversion 24 bit A/D and D/A
- DSP 32 bit floating point
- Sample Rate 48000 Hz
- Input Impedance 1 Meg Ohm
- SNR 115 dB Typical
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max Input Level +9 dBu (instrument level setting)
+12.5 dBu (line/synth level setting)
- Power 9V DC center-negative, 300mA, 2.1mm jack
- Bypass Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions 7.25” wide, 4.5” long, 2” tall. (Same depth and height as all other pedals.)
- Weight 24 ounces
Ultimate Creative Machine
– 5 Pin DIN MIDI I/O Jacks
– Line/Synth Level
– Expression Pedal Jack
– USB-C (for firmware updates only)
– True Stereo Processing
– 9VDC center-negative power (at least 300mA)
WATCH THE ARRIVAL LVX Reveal Video
WINNER of Future Music GEAR OF THE YEAR 2022 AWARD for Best Guitar Pedal.
The Meris LVX came out of our long-term review with flying colors and left our staffers in awe of what Angelo Mazzocco, Terry Burton and Jinna Kim were able to accomplish.
“The LVX has the power to realize your delay dreams.”
Considering the breadth and abilities of the LVX, we had three different reviewers spend a month each with the pedal to provide a balanced and objective review. Our reviewers consisted of a guitarist, a keyboardist and a sound designer. Even though each one came to the LVX with a different perspective, they all came away impressed.
The LVX harnesses everything you didn’t realise you were missing, and allows us to create finished, studio recording quality delays from our pedal board.
Only a company like Meris, with its unique founders, could create a product like the LVX, a delay pedal power house that’s solving every delay issue you’ve ever had while allowing you to push your tone into new and uncharted territory.
The LVX’s approachability and intuitive operation make it an appealing instrument for any artist that likes to move fast and intuitively—and doesn’t mind ending up at unexpected destinations.
The sounds it produces range from colorful, classic electric guitar effects to contemporary, large-scale, and filmic stereo reverbs and delays. It’s elaborate in a way that will satisfy the probing methods of game and film sound designers, synthesists, and other insatiably questing weirdos. Best of all is that the LVX makes investigating those complexities a simple, intuitive pleasure.
The most advanced delay pedal ever built, the LVX produces sonic landscapes that simply must be heard to be believed.
While one could use the Meris LVX as a straightforward delay unit, that would be like driving a Bugatti Chiron on half-mile errands and never exceeding 20mph.
A beautiful‑sounding, wonderfully versatile delay that can cover all bases and is mercifully easy to use.
Years of careful work must have gone into the LVX’s development, inside and out, both on the audio side and the graphical interface. The feature set is certainly impressive, but really it’s going to be the LVX’s overall sound quality and ease of control that will earn it the most praise.
Anything that gets fed into the LVX just sounds better coming out the other side, and whether you are going for an extreme change or something more subtle, this pedal will make magic.
I honestly can’t recommend the LVX enough. It’s an incredible achievement from Meris and a pedal that deserves a serious look by any musician, regardless of the instrument you plan to run through it.