Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear.
Communicate with your Dream State.
The Polymoon is everything we wanted in a delay. “Before he goes into the water, a diver cannot know what he will bring back.” – Max Ernst.
Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesizer or any instrument will take on new shapes and forms with the Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow.
Every time I sit in front of the Polymoon, I easily come up with inspiring soundscapes. Multiply  is a go-to for me.
Click the (+) signs to learn more
Sets the time for the delay and the synchronized phaser
Alt Function: Early Modulation
Triangle waveform modulation of the early delay taps. Ranges from gentle modulation, to FM, to pitch effects.
Sets the feedback amount
Alt Function: Feedback Filter
Controls filter in the feedback path. Set to noon for no filtering, set towards minimum for a darker filter, set towards maximum for a brighter filter.
Adjusts the balance between Dry and Wet signals
Alt Function: Delay Level
Sets the gain of the Wet signal. Ranges from 0dB to -12dB. For auto-scaling, set to min.
Sets the number of delay taps added to the output
Alt Function: Late Modulation
Triangle waveform modulation of the later delay taps. Ranges from gentle modulation, to FM, to pitch effects.
Sets the dimension amount. Dimension smears and sustains the delay tap reflections
Alt Function: Dynamic Flanger Mode
Set to minimum for Envelope Down, set to noon for Envelope Up, and set to maximum for LFO
Sets the intensity/depth of the Dynamic Flanger. Flanger is off at minimum
Alt Function: Dynamic Flanger Speed
Sets the envelope attack time or LFO speed based on the Dynamic Flanger Mode
Hold to access Alt Functions
Alt Functions are only accessible when this button is held
Press to Select Phaser
Slow: Stereo Barberpole phaser with fixed speed of 0.1 Hz
Sync: Stereo Barberpole phaser with speed linked to a quarter note of the delay time
Slow + Sync: Stereo Barberpole phaser with speed linked to a whole note of the delay time
Sets the time for the delay and the synchronized phaser
Alt Function: Dotted Eighth Note
Changes current tempo from 1/4 notes to dotted 1/8 notes
Hold Tap: to engage Half Speed Delay
Disables processing and passes the input through to the output
Alt Function: Dynamic Flanger Feedback
Adds negative feedback to the Dynamic Flanger
Super-Modulated multiple tap delay
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack with compatible MIDI to TRS conversion box (not included)
- Multi-function EXP jack for optional expansion: MIDI, Preset Switch, Expression Pedal or Tap Switch with compatible hardware. (Expansion hardware not included)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Dimensions – 4.25″ wide, 4.5″ long, 2″ tall
WATCH AND LISTEN POLYMOON PRESET SOUNDS
Meris continues to hit it out of the ballpark with their effects pedals. The Polymoon is a welcome addition to a saturated market and provides a unique and fun experience for all of you delay nerds.
Recommended for dreamy delay nerds. In a market filled to the brim with delay and modulation pedals, the Polymoon really shines through with something quite different. It does everything from the simplest of delays through to super modulated and pitch shifting soundscapes with ease. The 1200ms of delay gives you a tonne of sonic real estate to play with.The pedal has controls for time, feedback, mix, multiply, dimension and dynamics, as well as a tap tempo switch alongside the bypass switch. Easy to tweak to the desired sound without jumping through a tonne of hoops. I’ve said it before, but Meris make some of the highest quality pedals on the market that also look stunning. The white coated casing is tasteful and built like a bank vault.
The Polymoon can keep up with the best rack-mount gear.
Versatile profundity as well as stunning fidelity made me consider the multi-faced Polymoon to likely be today’s ultimate hardware delay (pedal or otherwise).
I could easily have carried on for hours!
Polymoon illustrates just how far delay technology has evolved in recent years. It is a powerful and inspiring digital delay processor that’s capable of producing effects of stunning quality, and the 24-bit conversion and 32-bit DSP result in no audible degradation of the signal. If you’re into delay as an effect for stage or studio, and are looking for a unit whose subtleties will inspire you and allow you to tweak a delay to the nth degree and beyond, the Polymoon should be high on your audition list
AWARD WINNER of BEST PRODUCT 2018.
The Polymoon impressed us with its purity of sound and the beauty of its stereo effects.
Yes, things could get a bit otherworldly. The force is strong with this one.
It’s a digital stompbox that’s been designed to sound like plugging your guitar into an irresponsibly long chain of studio processors, asking the rest of the band to retreat to a safe distance and then turning all the knobs to full. With all the controls at halfway, the Polymoon plunges us straight into the kind of multi-layered atmospherics that would disorientate a Martian.
The sound quality is stunning…The editing options are deep, clever, and musically inspiring.
You can generate ridiculously complex textures from ridiculously simple input. Just a note or two can trigger long, lush, washes. Someone with no guitar skills whatsoever could simply pluck a string and create something lovely. These sounds are stupendous in stereo. Yes, you can get cool sounds within a standard mono signal chain, but damn, those wide images! I tracked the demo clip in stereo, connecting the Polymoon directly to an audio interface, and then using software amps.
Crowned #1 among Top Best Delay Pedals of 2018. The Polymoon has quickly become my personal most-used delay, and if you’re the kind of musician who can appreciate the myriad sound design possibilities this pedal offers, this forward-thinking instrument from Meris will likely find a home in your rig as well.
Best Guitar Effects lauded the fledgling 3-person company as the Best New Pedal Builder of 2017. In short, Meris is doing awesome things, and the Polymoon is one of the boldest delay pedal releases in recent years.